Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
Currently seeking talented Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER) for a great opportunity in the Northern GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency room.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of GA
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in an emergency room
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
- Plans, coordinates and directs the daily operations of a specific section/division
- Supervises clinical staff and facilitates communication with physicians and internal administrators to provide optimal patient and family-centered care
- Is recognized as a change agent and routinely leads efforts to strengthen organizational systems that support the mission, vision, and values of the department.
- Adept at creative problem-solving, negotiating conflict, and collaborating with others
- Demonstrates insight, judgment, and clinically sound risk-taking.