Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
San Antonio, TX
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency room.
Requirements for Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of TX
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- BLS Required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency department
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room (ER)
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Ability in assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.
- The Emergency Room (ER) (ED) nurse must possess expertise in recognizing other complications in the intensive care patient based on the patient’s disease process and work closely with physicians and other team members in implementing patient care