Registered Nurse (RN) - ER
This hospital is in an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world.
We have an immediate need for highly-motivated, team-oriented nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
If you are in a position to make a change or are even just curious to take a look at an opportunity that might enhance your quality of life and take your career to the next level please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Aaron Rodriguez Recruiter
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org