Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Georgia based Cath Lab Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 1 year of experience working in the Cath Lab.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Must have a valid, active unencumbered Georgia or Multi-State Nursing license.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Required
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in the Cath Lab
- BLS and ACLS Required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab
- Capable clinician who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients, and has developed a sound understanding about the care of a particular patient population
- Routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research, and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations.
- Is able to apply the Synergy Model for care in practice, and use this knowledge to personalize care for each patient/family.
- Serves as a resource to lesser experienced nurses and to support staff
- Under general supervision, demonstrates a thorough knowledge of therapeutic patient care, patient advocacy, clinical pathways/care maps, team dynamics, and hospital systems.
- Prioritizes nursing interventions for assigned group of patients.