Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Observation Unit
Raleigh, NC area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Cardiac Observation Unit Nurse for a great opportunity in the Raleigh NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in a Cardiac Observation Unit unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Observation Unit
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in a Med/Surg unit
- BLS Required Experience
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Observation Unit
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.