Registered Nurse - RN - BSN
**** Acute Care and Med/Surg****
McCall and Lee has been engaged by one of our clients to recruit a Full-Time Acute Care RN to join their team. We are seeking well-skilled, highly productive team players to work with their program.
If you are a new or experienced RN who is driven to provide to quality services, this position is for you.
Excellent Schools / Quiet Neighborhoods / Beautiful Lakes / Low Cost of Living
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez Executive Recruiter
Main (214) 618 5007