Registered Nurse / RN - Med Surg
McCall and Lee have been acquired by 25-bed Critical Access Hospital to assist in the recruitment of permanent, full-time Nurses for their Medical Floor. This Hospital is an award-winning, non-profit, community hospital with some of the highest acuity levels in the state. This is an opportunity to come into a community-focused hospital with Magnet principles and evidenced-based practices and work with some of the top professionals in healthcare. We are looking for Nurses who are passionate about patient care and quality above all else and want to be well supported by the organization.
- 25-bed Critical Access
- Non-profit, non-union environment
- 4-star patient experience rating
- Top 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- New Renovated State-of-the-Art Facility
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Certification and shift differentials
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including M/D/V/STD/LTD/403b/PTO/etc
- Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
- Ability to obtain an RN license
- 1+ years of acute hospital experience as an RN
Centrally located in the North West Montana region, this community offers the perfect mix of big-city amenities and small-town charm. With easy access to all the great outdoor activities, whether you're skiing, camping, hiking, out on the lake, kayaking, paddle boarding, fly fishing, or mountain biking, you will love all this area has to offer.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your resume to Matt's email, MattM@MLeeHealthcare.com or call 406 417 3700