REGISTERED NURSE - Full Time
*Great Pay * Great Benefits * Great Perks *
McCall and Lee have been engaged by a community-based Louisiana Hospital to recruit a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join their team. We are seeking a well-skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program. New grads are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested in providing Top Notch treatment to patients.
REGISTERED NURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing.
- Prefer at least one year's clinical experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The registered nurse makes the initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs, counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
If you are interested in taking the next step to a truly better opportunity reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Matt Morgan Senior Executive Recruiter
Email MattM@mleehealthcare.com Office 406 417 3700