Registered Nurse (RN)
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based Hospital to recruit a Full-Time Registered Nurse in an acute setting to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
If you are a new or experienced Registered Nurse, who is driven to provide to quality services, this position is for you!
If you are ready to escape the hustle and bustle of big city living and want the chance to settle down and enjoy the benefits of of a smaller community, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This hospital is in an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world. Horse back riding, hiking, fishing, and swimming are only some of the amenities this town has to offer.
We have an immediate need for highly-motivated, team-oriented RN's.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
If you are in a position to make a change or are even just curious to take a look at an opportunity that might enhance your quality of life and take your career to the next level please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Matt Morgan Recruiter