Registered Nurse for Remote Area
We are looking for an experienced Aged Care Registered Nurse whom is seeking a new challenge and wanting to make a real difference in a remote Indigenous community.
This is a unique opportunity to experience parts of Australia that few people get to see, working with, supporting, and learning from remote communities in the heart of the outback. You'll be joining a passionate and experienced team that offers ongoing training and education opportunities to help you grow your skills, including fantastic support from a dedicated Clinical Nurse Educator, to help you transition into the role.
This position comes along with a free, fully furnished accommodation.
- AHPRA - recognised Registered Nurse
- At least 5 years experience in the delivery of Aged care Services
- Collaborative team player
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to adapt your communication style to work effectively with people from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Any experience working in remote areas or with Aboriginal communities will be highly regarded, though not essential provided you have the confidence and resilience to work in an undeniably challenging environment
- Highly flexible
- Comfortable handling environmental issues, such as heat, dust or dirt
- Prepared to adapt to potentially confronting conditions or situations
- Genuinely passionate about achieving positive outcomes for your clients
- Highly empathetic and culturally competent
- Able to build effective relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
- Competitive salary package
- Free, full furnished accommodation
- 12 weeks leave
- Leave loading (on up to 6 weeks leave)
For more information contact Roxayne on 0438 507 258 and or send through resume to firstname.lastname@example.org