Registered Nurse- PACU
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse- PACU position for a great opportunity in the Western NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in a PACU floor.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse- PACU
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in a Medical Surgical (Med/Surg) unit
- BLS Required Experience
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse- PACU
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.