As a talented and dedicated Burn Medical Surgical / RN, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Med/Surg skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Burn Medical Surgical Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the RN - Registered Nurse – Burn Medical Surgical
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patient’s vital signs.
RN - Registered Nurse – Education
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN strongly preferred
RN - Registered Nurse – Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse – Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital required
- 1 year of experience working in a Med-Surg unit required
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care