Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
Currently looking for a patient centered ICU Registered Nurse in the Central VA area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 1-2 years of Intensive Care nursing experience.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
- Associates degree required BSN preferred
- State RN license required
- 1 - 2 years of acute Care nursing
- 1 - 2 years of Intensive Care Unit experience
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN)
- Responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Perform other duties assigned