Registered Nurse - RN - BSN
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based Hospital to recruit Full-Time RN's to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team players to work with their program.
We have an immediate need for highly-motivated RN's.
If you are a new grad or experienced RN who is driven to provide to quality services, this position is for you!
Great Neighborhoods / Low Cost of Living
This community combines the simplicity of quaint life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year, and have some of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the country. This Minnesota area boasts a hospital, airport, nursing home, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities, just for starters. Nestled outside of the Twin Cities, this location is great for a community based feel while just a drive away from the city life.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Staff Emergency Room Registered Nurses are responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospitals mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference and volume.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current California RN license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- NIH Stroke Certification to be completed by end of the week of NEO
- MICN and TNCC preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
Tel 512-795-2000 x11 Direct Line 218-789-4111