Registered Nurse - RN - BSN
ICU - ED - ER - & Med/Surg FLOAT needs
Excellent Schools / Quiet Neighborhoods / Low Cost of Living
McCall and Lee have been engaged by a community-based Hospital to recruit Full-Time Critical Care RN's to join their team. We are seeking well-skilled, highly productive team players to work with their program.
We have an immediate need for highly motivated, team-oriented RN's.
If you are a new or experienced RN who is driven to provide top-quality services, this position is for you!
This community combines the simplicity of quaint life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year and have some of the lowest student-to-teacher ratios in the country. This Alabama area boasts a hospital, airport, nursing home, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities, just for starters. Located near some nationally recognized Universities and Medical Schools. This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Staff Emergency Room Registered Nurses are responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment, and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current Alabama RN license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- NIH Stroke Certification to be completed by end of the week of NEO
- MICN and TNCC preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
Recruiter / Healthcare Specialty Practice
Direct Line 785 292 3300