Chapel Hill Solutions is looking for a patient centered Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse with at least 1-2 years of OR nursing experience for a client looking to quickly fill their positions.
- The registered nurse (RN) is responsible for the coordination of competent, evidence-based care, including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, and implementation.
- The Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the team to advance patient care and achieve outcomes.
- Associates degree required
- BSN preferred
- State RN license required
- Acute Care nursing: 1-2 years (Required)
- Cardiovascular Operating Room experience: 1-2 years (Required)