Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Operating Room
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Virginia based Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 2 years of current experience working in Catheterization Lab.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Operating Room
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required BSN strongly preferred Certifications
- BLS Required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- Minimum one year of experience wokring as a Perioperative RN
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience preferred
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular Operating Room
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team. Insure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.