Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Operating Room OR
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Registered Nurse RN Operating Room OR for a great opportunity in Western, NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in a CVOR unit
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Operating Room OR
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Operating Room OR
- 1 year experience of nursing in an short term acute care hospital required
- 2 years' experience of operating room nursing required
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license