Registered Nurse - Burn Intensive Care Unit
Currently seeking talented and dedicated Western Florida based ICU nurses for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 1+ years working in a Critical Care unit.
Responsibilities of the RN – Burn ICU
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Requirements of the RN- Burn ICU
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- ABLS preferred, required with hire
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- BSN strongly preferred