Registered Nurse - OR
We have been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit well skilled ER,OR, & ICU RN's for their facility.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- ACLS and PALS must be completed within first year of employment.
- Must complete the Perioperative 101 course as part of the classroom orientation period within first year.
- Must successfully complete the CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) certification within one year of hire or when eligible to sit for the exam- whichever comes first. Successful completion of CNOR is required to continue working in the Perioperative area.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The registered nurse makes the initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs, counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
If interested and want to know more information about this amazing opportunity call me, or email me directly.
Marco Farrish Recruiter
Direct line 515-337-2800