MUST Be an Audiologist, have AuD degree to be considered.
Position: Regional Trainer East Coast
Territory: Maine to Puerto Rico (East Coast)
Travel: Up to 50-70% (flexible schedule)
Purpose of role: Perform expert training, support and leadership to field professionals on all matters related to products, including but not limited to providing audiological and technical support to Hearing Healthcare Professionals with regard to fitting software & product. . Must be willing to travel extensively.
Main Tasks and Responsibities:
- Conduct regional, in-office and online customer training activities with an emphasis on products & software (80%).
- Provide clinical expertise and training to inter-company personnel with regard to new product launches and on-going training support of the portfolio of products (10%).
- Support sales staff by providing other fiduciary tasks as assigned by the RVP, Audiology and Education Manager (10%).
- Up to 50- 70% travel may be required
Education and Skillset Requirements:
- Master’s or Doctorate in audiology
- 3+ years clinical or industry experience and experience working with hearing aid technology and fitting software
- Prior training or teaching experience is preferred
- Effective verbal and written English communication and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team and customer orientation. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships. Excellent telephone etiquette with a mature, professional demeanor
- Ability and desire to teach, primarily in a small group setting.
- Acute detail orientation with a willingness and commitment to follow up
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Significant PC experience in a MS Windows environment, as well as experience with digital technology, fitting software, and NOAH