Our client, a Packaging manufacturer with a location in Charlotte, NC, has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Representative.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the business unit’s strategic plan and implementation.
- Increase volume in packaging sector and achieve the sales budget.
- Apply the pricing strategy and monitor customer’s performance indicators.
- Contribute and ensure the implementation of the sales best practices with company strategic orientations.
- Promote and sell solutions and products that are adapted to the needs of clients and refer products from other groups as needed.
- Coordinate customer needs with the capacity of production units.
- Forge relationships with the major clients of the business unit and promote product line.
- Develop major accounts and new customers in the territory.
- Keep a watch to develop market intelligence and share it within the organization.
- Develop a network in the business community.
- Document all administrative activities (contracts, agreements, sales forecast).
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or marketing.
- 3-10 years of experience in sales and product development in a technical sales environment
- Have a good knowledge and experience of sales forecast tools and customer information management.
- Proof of sales growth in last position will be required.
- Ability to face adversity, take risk and step out of the comfort zone.
- Must demonstrate organization, team work, interpersonal and communication skills
For consideration submit your resume to email@example.com
or click the link below:Click here to apply online