Regional Sales Representative- Central America and The Caribbean
Company: DVA https://dva.com/
Location: Costa Rica or Panama
- Lead the line development project in the Central America and Caribbean region, developing in the field the necessary results to establish the strategy for the region.
- Search for sales partners across the region.
- Lead and commercially manage the region, being responsible for sales, monitoring delivery, monitoring the use of products by priority customers, and verifying the results obtained using the line.
- Management of the credit portfolio and monitoring of the receipt of amounts, seeking from the client and partner the documents necessary to release credit limits.
- Lead execute MKT plans by countries and by partner.
- Suggest and execute the MKT actions necessary for the development of business plans.
- Implement, evaluate, and generate events in the field to provide the customers with training and knowledge of the product line.
- Lead and suggest registering new line products in the region.
- Suggest new products for development in the region.
Click here to apply online
- Academic degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in Agronomic Engineering.
- Experience in the nutrition and biostimulants market with 5 to 10 years.
- Knowledge and experience in the region.