Reporting to the Director of Sales for a highly reputable Third Party Transportation Provider specializing in intermodal, over-the-road services and regional truck fleet services since 1980. With $ 70MM in revenue, the company has 70 employees, operates 30 company owned trucks and maintains 80,000 square feet of warehousing and operates across North & Central America.
The Regional Sales Manager has geographic coverage for the Southeast region with primary focus on GA, NC, SC, AL and TN. Responsible for the developing a mix of 70% new business and 30% managing and growing current customer business. Coordinates complete sales cycle process including strategic prospect planning, lead generation, prospect qualification, analysis, proposal preparation and presentations, contract signing, and implementation planning. Grows current accounts by developing a “trusted adviser” relationship with key decision makers. Maximizes cross-selling opportunities by working with Directors of Highway Services, Intermodal and Cartage on customer strategies and solutions. Challenge is to increase revenue and maximize profitability by developing current and signing new Intermodal and Highway opportunities. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Intermodal & truck brokerage sales (5 years)
- Managed a large sales territory
- Development and execution of sales business plan
- Time & territory management reporting process / CRM knowledge
- Travel 50%.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. strong Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Residence: Southeastern U.S.
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Intermodal experience
- Account management
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Interpersonal relationships with a people pleasing attitude
- Strong analytically
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent conducting presentations
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Transportation, Logistics & Supply Chainmike@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.119Click here to apply online