Our client is a manufacturer of packaging solutions and they are searching for top candidates for their Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast region. The position reports to the VP of Sales and has no direct reports. The primary focus of the job is to sell the line of machinery on a direct basis in line with company objectives through developing and managing profitable relationships with end users, partners and/or independent agents in respective sales area.
- Develop new and maintain existing accounts, partners and independent agents within your territory.
- Ensure that all data necessary to evaluate potential new projects is collected from customers.
- Prepare proposals, including pricing and delivery information.
- Negotiate customer contracts.
- After successfully completing a machinery sale, complete the administrative processes required by company procedures to initiate order fulfillment, including coordination with the customer of needed specifications, product samples, etc.
- Provide product line technical and commercial information necessary to obtain orders.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and engineering to develop the best project solutions and the best price.
- Provide technical assistance during customer visits.
- Participation in company trade show(s).
- Prepare sales forecasts; maintain sales records and reports
- Assist in development of product promotional materials.
- Bachelors degree or technical training required
- 5 years packaging experience strongly preferred
- 5 years experience in capital equipment sales
- Strong technical sales and presentation skills
- Ability to explain highly technical projects/equipment in a clear and concise manner.
Base, Bonus and Generous PTO Program
Click here to apply online