Founded in 1982 and based in Norcross, GA, Immucor is a global leader in transfusion and transplantation diagnostics that facilitate patient/donor compatibility worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that patients in need of blood, organs, or stem cells get the right match that is safe, accessible, and affordable. The result is life changing for a patient in need of a transfusion or transplant. Our new corporate identity illustrates the right match of donors with patients in need of blood or an organ as well as Immucor’s partnership with healthcare organizations in need of innovation and productivity. With the right match, we can transform a life together.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager (Outside Sales Representative) who will focus on our Transplant Diagnostics products. As part of our transplant sales and marketing team, you will be responsible for all territory business development and marketing support for product lines being sold in the transplant division. This business development role is a great opportunity for experienced life science sales professionals looking to grow their career with an industry leader. If you’ve got the necessary skills and experience to excel in this position, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Immucor, Inc. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship from us for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
As a Regional Sales Manager (Outside Sales Representative), you will be responsible for all transplant business development and marketing activities including product line tracking, competitive analyses, customer pricing for products, and support of technical services.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing product demonstrations, technical training to new and current customers, and technical troubleshooting on an as needed basis
- Providing customer quotations and annual pricing for accounts
- Producing, generating and providing business development presentations to accounts and at regional meetings
- Creating marketing materials including territory product mailings and promotions
- Assisting with the planning and organization of regional and national customer relations events, participating in tradeshows, seminars and workshops, and conducting technical seminars in the field
- Performing business development and retention for domestic territories, product demand assessment, prospecting, and qualifying leads
- Reviewing and recording of territory account activity and communication in CMS
- Maintaining product tracking reports, including marketing share data and competitor information
- Working closely with other team members to maintain competitive marketing and pricing strategies through special offers, packaging and customer quotations
- Capturing and tracking customer inquiries related to key products for new product line development
Successful candidates for the Regional Sales Manager (Outside Sales Representative) will have a proven track record of success in business development, sales, and product marketing in the transplantation field. CHS or CHT certification is preferred for this position. Additionally, candidates must have the ability to work independently with minimal direct daily supervision.
Additional requirements of the Regional Sales Manager include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5 years of experience in Life Sciences Sales or Clinical Laboratory Testing (HLA or NGS experience required)
- Sales management experience, preferred
- Proficient with computer skills and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel – 50% to 75% domestic travel
The compensation structure for this position is a base salary plus a variable commission plan where, if the Regional Sales Manager meets plan targets, there will be a total target payout.
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today.