GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to be located in the US New England region.
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading genomics solution provider with exceptional bioinformatics expertise and one of the largest NGS (next-generation sequencing) capacities in the world. With a commitment to quality and customer service, our client has completed several projects included in top-ranked journals like Nature and Science and is growing rapidly.
The market for NGS services and data analysis is expanding rapidly in both RUO and in clinical trials. Through work with healthcare, biopharmaceutical product development, and research institutions, our client is experiencing robust global growth and is entering a new phase in its advancement as a category leader. This organizational growth has prompted the need to hire a RSM as our client enters a new growth and expansion phase.
In this role, the RSM will lead the business planning and execution of strategies to develop a robust opportunity pipeline and ensure that annual sales objectives are met within the territory.
- Establish and execute a business plan to enable achievement of strategic and tactical sales objectives for the assigned
- Achieve individual quarterly and annual sales target for the
- Develop a strong, working knowledge of our client’s capabilities and services.
- Collaborate with inside sales, marketing and project management to develop a comprehensive sales pipeline and ensure adequate lead inflow.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers in the assigned
- Maintain regular contact and network with customers to form strong, matrixed relationships within customer accounts.
- Gather customer input and market intelligence and communicate this information to internal teams.
- Perform all other assigned sales activities, including CRM management, forecasting, pricing, and agreement negotiation.
B.S. or advanced degree in the biological sciences (biology, immunology, proteomics, genomics).
- Experience in NGS applications or related technologies.
- Demonstrated customer access and knowledge generally evidenced by 2 or more years of relevant sales or customer service experience in the life sciences, with a focus on NGS products or services.
- Self-motivated and results focused.
- The aptitude and ability to learn technical details relevant to our client’s business.
- A passion for science and solving technical challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Culturally aligned with the ambiguity and change often found in rapidly growing environments.
GeneCoda refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.