Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager with Building Products Experience. This is a permanent opportunity with an excellent company.
Who: Global Building Products Company
What: Regional Sales Manager - Building Products
When: Immediate Need
Where: Fort Worth, Texas - Relocation provided
Salary: Base up to $75k Plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits 401k with 5% match
The Territory Sales Manager individual in this role will be primarily responsible for developing target accounts and maintaining and driving new business within the Fort Worth market.
- Leads all sales and account/planning, forecasting, reporting, management efforts for assigned accounts within territory
- Understands assesses and anticipates customers’ objectives, strategies, and requirements to identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Brings core product specification knowledge, application, and value to the customer
- Understands necessary building codes and how they impact company products
- Reads blueprints and understands take-off capabilities for core products
- Understands the basics of negotiating correct market value pricing for the assigned territory, and seeks advice from the Area Sales Leader or Sr. Sales Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Successful sales history with 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Experience within the building materials industry is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Working knowledge of core building material products (specifically windows & siding) for both single and multi-family applications
- Preferred experience working with builders and architects to create bigger ticket sales
Click here to apply online