Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to manage all aspects of your assigned territory in order to meet operational and financial goals for the location. You will drive leads, quotes, and orders through referrals, trade shows, trade associations, networking, and presentations. You will be a liaison to contractors on active projects, providing assistance where required and documenting any issues or problems through the life of the product.
- Leading manufacturers of reusable dividers/wall systems
- Continually exceeds expectations for customer base through all 50 states
- A growing company that has expanded production 4 times in the past year
Benefits & Features:
- Base plus bonus/commission
- Travel/vehicle expenses
- A company supported health plan and 401k
- The Pacific Northwest has some of the most enjoyable summers, marked by pleasant warm temperatures, clear skies, and colorful trees and flowers.
- This is an ideal region for the outdoor enthusiast. The Pacific Northwest has options for just about every activity you can imagine, including hiking, biking, skiing, swimming, kayaking, camping, rock climbing, and more
- In addition to an overall creative spirit permeating the local businesses in the region, you’ll find an overwhelming number of art museums, performing arts venues, and quaint art galleries