Role You Will Play:
Our client is a respected supplier of lumber and building products within the IA market. In this role, you will be a working leader on the front lines alongside your sales team as they develop new business opportunities and nurture existing relationships. You will coach and develop your team in the areas of sales, relationship building, and empower them to develop solutions based on their customer’s individual needs throughout the market. You must be self-directed, accountable, a go-getter, inquisitive, and motivated by assisting others in their professional growth and development while focusing on sales objectives set by the company.
- Customer-centric organization, that prides itself on its long-standing relationships.
- Rapidly growing company based in the Midwest.
- Actively making acquisitions and looking to continue that growth.
- Established in their market – this company has deep roots in the areas they serve.
Benefits & Features:
- Opportunity to become a key player as this organization grows.
- Company vehicle, as well as performance-based incentives.
- Strong medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, and 401K plans.
- Top-ranked community in Iowa.
- Nearby cities include Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison, WI, and Rockford, IL.
- The area offers strong economic growth, along with affordable housing, and top-rated public schools.
- Historical and cultural epicenter in the Midwest, known for its numerous Historic Districts, and revitalized main street.
- Leading suburbs in the area include Farley, Asbury, Bellevue, and Epworth.
- Enjoy living in a community where you’re only minutes away from the great outdoors.
- A city with small-town roots, where kids still walk to school, and you know your neighbors.