Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will manage sales in the state of Florida for applications including floating docks, fixed piers, gangways, catwalks, pedestrian bridges, pipe support bridges and elevated walkways. You will be responsible for generating and developing new business through customer interaction and sales goals, maintain and nurture existing client relationships, and respond to all requests in a timely and professional manner. Bilingual and experience with Salesforce is a plus!
- Leading Metal Manufacturer
- Well known and trusted company in the Building Materials Industry
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match
For More Information, Contact Cassie Fosher at (603) 323-0957 Cassie@snapdragonassociates.com
- Orlando is one of the fastest-growing cities in the US
- The cost of living in Orlando, FL, is about 3% lower than the average Florida cost of living; making Orlando an excellent choice if you are planning to move to Florida.
- Orlando offers hundreds of recreational activities that you could enjoy