Our client provides products and services to reduce the production risks of farming. We have been engaged to find a Regional Sales Manager to guide the Sales & Marketing team in northern Saskatchewan. Support an independent sales team to provide broad-acre farmers with all the protection they require to keep their operation functioning in a sustainable manner.
As a sales and leadership professional, you will be asked to sales train, coach and guide your team to become trusted advisors to their clients and, ultimately, achieve sales targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the financial outcome of your defined region; targets, marketing/promotions, forecasting, customer relations
- Recruit and develop sales team
- Ensure team adheres to provincial insurance regulations and licensing
- Widespread travel around territory during peak periods (Nov-Apr) to support team
- Home-office work to perform strategy, planning, and business development plans for next cycle
- Regularly inform and influence inform industry stakeholders and professional advisory groups
- Flexibility to be available to producers, sales team, and business commitments as necessary
- Post-secondary education in accounting, commodity marketing, agronomy, insurance, or other related areas
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and achievement-focused
- 5+ years experience leading others; preferably remote management
- 10+ years' sales/marketing management experience (a sales champion)
- Strong history of earning trust and driving business at the farm gate
- Current understanding of the agriculture industry
- Good with financials (Operating Budgets, P&L Statements)
- Understanding of strategic crop planning; agronomy an asset
- General Insurance Level 2, preferred; or interested to complete required training and personal development
- Valid Driver's license
- Canadian Social Insurance Number
This is an immediate opportunity. Our client offers a base salary with variable incentive pay structure, vehicle, matching RRSP, and benefits. This is an innovative, industry-leading, rapidly growing, young and exciting company with a great working environment; a home-office opportunity! This position does not have a regular or traditional work schedule due to the nature of their business.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Blair Clark at 1.844.778.1031 for more information. All correspondence is confidential. Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
While we appreciate all those applying, due to the number of applications, only those that meet the requirements will be contacted for further discussion.
Click here to apply online