Our client, a leading provider of microwave and RF solutions across multiple industries, is adding a Regional Sales Manager to cover their Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee territory.
Why work here?
The company is a preferred partner in prime contracting and works with leading manufacturers in the industry. The Sales Manager will have full autonomy in a protected territory and will be supported by the inside sales team to manage the RFQ’s they sell. The position has a base salary with monthly commission and a car allowance. The company also provides medical, dental, vision & 401K, and offers STD & LTD. In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for meeting / exceeding their regional sales goals selling RF/Microwave and fiber optic connectors, cables, and other components. They are responsible for:
- Growing assigned geographic region by identifying product opportunities
- Identifying new customers and new programs
- Supporting all facets of the sales process
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key contacts
- Work closely with Inside Sales to support customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in RF/Microwave industry (or combination of education and experience)
- Working product knowledge of RF/Microwave/Fiber Optic components and familiarity with related market segments
- Ability to operate remotely based in a home office
- Willing and Able to travel in territory a minimum of 50%
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.