endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Regional Sales Manager is accountable for achieving the regional sales and profitability objectives established by the leadership. Candidates for this position may be located near the Winston Salem area, but must be open to frequent travel to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding our core values at all times.
- Achieve the region’s revenue and profitability quotas. Establish an environment and foundation for sustainable future sales growth. Sells and teaches others how to sell.
- Manage a team of regional Sales reps
- Direct the selling activities within the region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions
- Works in conjunction with the territory development and key account teams to ensure growth in defined key account segments.
- Responsible for the region’s forecasting and sales tracking requirements in a timely and defined manner.
- Sets strategic vision for the region; develops and adheres to the approved business plan; and, accomplishes the growth initiatives that have been established.
- Evaluates market trends and gathers competitive information, identifies trends that can affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Ability to travel as required to accomplish the objectives and requirements of the territory.
- Must be have a hunter mindset to seek out new customers and markets.
- Proven track record of growing sales and overcoming objections.
- Proven ability to fully evaluate a territory, develop a territory roadmap and a desire to persistently pursue new customer interactions. Must be comfortable engaging with customers and prospects by telephone as needed.
- Must be accountable with a sense of curiosity towards the unknown.
- Demonstrated record of individual and TEAM achievements in prior sales positions.
- Strong closing skills. Formal sales training courses a plus.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills ARE A MUST.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers’ needs.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in management, but a minimum of 10 years’ experience in field sales will be considered.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.