Reporting to the Vice President. The organization partners with companies to provide freight payment, audit, technology and cost management and operational services across Small Parcel, LTL, TL, intermodal and International.
The Regional Sales Director will lead rapid penetration of regional target segments. Must be able to define and implement a high-volume sales program that efficiently and rapidly brings on new customers with a proven consultative selling process. Key responsibilities include: direct sales to high value, large prospects highlighting the case for change. Direct sales process will include qualifying leads and customer needs, solution recommendation, pricing, negotiation, and contract signing. Establish a standard sales process that minimizes sales cycle time for small to medium size prospects and which can be rolled out and implemented. Challenge is to increase revenue and improve profitability. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Asset or non-asset Transportation Sales i.e. (LTL, Parcel, Freight Pay/Bill/Audit) (3 years)
- National Account level responsibility and prior customer targeting
- Time & territory management reporting processes
- Computer literate (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Residence: Chicago, IL (home office)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of service users (i.e., LTL, Parcel, Truckload, International, Intermodal)
- Education: 4 year Bachelor’s degree (i.e. business, logistics or related discipline)
- Strong closing capabilities
- Proven effective presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.
Practice Leader: Katelyn Reed
330.664.9400, ext.123Click here to apply online