Viewing Job - Regional Sales & Operations Manager [EB-1998352670]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!An excellent opportunity is available for a Regional Sales & Operations Manager (General Manager) for multi-state region based Company out of Hammond, Louisiana.This role develops and leads the strategic business initiatives and is accountable for both sales and operational activities in this region.
Specific areas of responsibility include leadership of the sales and distribution center teams; planning and execution of sales initiatives, P&L and budget accountability, implementing cost and process improvements, and improving inventory management, order fulfillment and customer service for the region. The key responsibilities include the following:
- Works with Sales Team to develop accurate sales forecasts.
- Develops and complies with expense budgets aligned with strategic and financial objectives.
- Monitors the cost of sales for the territory to ensure that resources are spent in proportion with opportunity.
- Analyzes the territory’s monthly financial performance for compliance to budget and identifies opportunities to enhance overall performance.
- Evaluates factors that could impact sales objectives such as sales trends, competition, economic and business conditions, and changing customer and market needs.
- Communicates this knowledge so it is used to make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
- Implement sales programs that increase sales, meet customer needs, establishes pricing guidelines that achieve Company financial goals. Works with Marketing to develop or update product offerings to support growth initiatives.
- Monitors the success of sales activities, program and promotions in the Region as compared to forecast and plan.
- Responsible for the overall management of the distribution, transportation, install, and store operations with regards to efficiency, productivity, customer satisfaction, safety, housekeeping, inventory and the facility either directly or through a team of associates.
- Ensures the achievement of the region’s P&L success by monitoring budget requirements and communicating any discrepancies or major impacts on the budget.
- Provides operational leadership with regards to labor efficiencies, setting expectations, conflict resolution, performance management, mentoring and coaching, and hiring/training a qualified workforce.
- Motivates the workforce to achieve the business goals and financial objectives.
- Provides hands-on leadership and the tools needed to engage and motivate the operational management team to continuously improve and strive to achieve/exceed the business goals and financial performance.
- Builds a team where sales and operations work together to achieve the region’s goals and objectives and meet/exceed customer expectations.
Qualified candidates must have
At least 7 years of demonstrated success in roles with progressive responsibilities preferably in both sales and operations management in an environment of high performing standards with responsibility for P&L results.
Candidates must have proven leadership abilities in a sales management role.
Prior experience in strategic business planning and developing customer relationships is required. Prior experience working with challenging product lines and a diverse customer base comparable to building products is a must. Knowledge of the manufactured housing industry and building materials distribution is preferred. Knowledge of residential heating and air conditioning products is a plus.
- This role requires excellent leadership, customer service, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and communication (written & verbal) skills with the ability to make sound decisions and resolve conflicts.
- Knowledge of distribution and transportation activities and the impacts of federal/state laws on these activities is preferred.
- This role requires proficiency using Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Candidates must operate from a clear set of positive values, principles, and ethics and be a team player who can lead and facilitate a team to produce results while maintaining positive working and customer relationships.
- This role will require frequent travel throughout the region to work with Salesforce, customers and operations team.
- Candidates must live in a commutable distance from distribution center in Hammond, IN.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.