Viewing Job - Regional Sales & Operations Manager GM [EB-1339465695]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
An excellent opportunity is available for a Regional Sales & Operations Manager (General Manager) for our multi-state region based out of Talladega, Alabama.This role develops and leads our strategic business initiatives and is accountable for both our sales and operational activities in this region. Specific areas of responsibility include leadership of the sales and distribution center teams; planning and execution of sales initiatives; P&L and budget accountability; implementing cost and process improvements; and improving inventory management, order fulfillment and customer service for the region. The key responsibilities include the following:
- Works with Sales Team to develop accurate sales forecasts. Develops and complies with expense budgets aligned with strategic and financial objectives. Monitors the cost of sales for the territory to ensure that resources are spent in proportion with opportunity. Analyzes the territory’s monthly financial performance for compliance to budget and identifies opportunities to enhance overall performance. Evaluates factors that could impact sales objectives such as sales trends, competition, economic and business conditions, and changing customer and market needs. Communicates this knowledge so it is used to make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
- Implement sales programs that increase sales, meet our customer needs, establishes pricing guidelines that achieve Company financial goals. Works with Marketing to develop or update our product offerings to support growth initiatives. Monitors the success of sales activities, program and promotions in the Region as compared to forecast and plan.
- Provides leadership and direction to salesforce within the Region to accomplish our strategic goals and financial performance. Manages the day-to-day activities of the sales force and develops talent through visible leadership and training. Provides hands-on leadership and the tools needed to engage and motivate the sales force to continuously improve and strive to achieve/exceed the business goals and financial performance.
- Responsible for the overall management of the distribution, transportation, install, and store operations with regards to efficiency, productivity, customer satisfaction, safety, housekeeping, inventory and the facility either directly or through a team of associates. Ensures the achievement of the region’s P&L success by monitoring budget requirements and communicating any discrepancies or major impacts on the budget.
IND-D10endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Must have at least 7 years of demonstrated success in roles with progressive responsibilities preferably in both sales and operations management in an environment of high performing standards with responsibility for P&L results.
- Must have proven leadership abilities in a sales management role.
- Prior experience in strategic business planning and developing customer relationships is required.
- Prior experience working with challenging product lines and a diverse customer base comparable to building products is a must.
- Knowledge of the manufactured housing industry and building materials distribution is preferred. Knowledge of residential heating and air conditioning products is a plus.
- Candidates must live in a commutable distance from our distribution center in Talladega.