Regional Sales - Equipment Financing
Multiple Locations: Seattle, WA - Phoenix, AR - New York, NY - Philadelphia, PA - Atlanta, GA - Boston, MA
Our client is a global F1000 company. Due to expansion they are seeking multiple Regional Sales Representatives to join its growing team within our client’s financial services team. Experience in equipment finance & leasing is a must and the offerings include: leasing and loans to support its ecommerce customers.
Competitive base salary (DOE) plus generous backend compensation/commissions and excellent benefitsJob Summary & Responsibilities:
Provide leasing and financing on capital equipment to large, medium and small business owners.
Responsible for achieving company sales goals by identifying, delivering, and executing the equipment finance sales plan within your territory.
Develop profitable relationships with both the existing customer base and new logos
Target both private and publicly owned companies with historically high annual capital expenditures.
Interview prospective lessees to develop background information to determine acceptable credit risk.
Manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis by monitoring and being proactive with respect to the changing dynamics of the customer’s conditions and competition.Qualifications:
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT LEASING AND FINANCING
- Minimum of 5-10 years of equipment financing and leasing sales experience.
- Experience in equipment financing product development, profitability and pricing
- Demonstrated competency with tax and accounting rules as they pertain to leasing, combined with current knowledge of tax law changes and their impact on potential clients.
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations pertaining to lending and commercial compliance, including fair lending laws
- A consistent track history of over performance to goals
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a green card
- Familiar with Salesforce.com or another similar CRM.
- Knowledge of tools used to perform duties, such as Oracle, Info Lease, Database software
To apply, please submit your resume or contact Rob to discuss.
Thanks and have a great day.