Responsible for Sales in Territory, revenue growth.
Strategically partner with customers and business owners to drive sales growth, patient experience and repeat/referral business.
- Sales presentations and selling appointments with customers and prospects that align with the brand. Minimum of 60 sales calls per month (average of 3 per day, 15 per week) required
- Achieve individual revenue and unit budget goals for a given territory through successful consultative services that focus on the individuality and uniqueness of each customer and prospect.
- Successfully guide new customers through an on boarding process that creates loyalty
- Innovate constantly to achieve customer goals
- Clearly understand market dynamics and how to use data to drive decision making
- Challenger mindset – always pushing for individual growth and development
- Effective verbal and written English communication and compelling presentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer orientation. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to help businesses grow and develop.
- Must be willing and able to close the sale, finding a win-win situation for both the Company and customer.
- solid technical aptitude.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with the ability and commitment to follow up.
Bachelor’s degree required
3+ years’ experience in a clinical setting sales, medical device sales, Audiology sales