Regional Procurement Director - Indirect - Salary: $130,000–$190,000 plus 20% bonus
This position will have accountability for purchasing $500 MM + of Indirect spend. Reporting to the Vice President of Procurement, the Regional Category Director drives development of best procurement practices, including sourcing strategy definition, deployment, stakeholder and supplier management to maximize total value contribution. This position also leads the team of Sourcing Managers/Buyers, supports target setting in alignment with Procurement and Business goals, and builds people and process capabilities. He/She drives Procurement value contribution to company while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
Drive strategy development, deployment and strategic planning for Indirect categories
Lead the team of Category Managers and Buyers
Manage stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams, and supplier relationships
opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Agriculture Economics, Business, Finance or Food Science required. MBA or MS degrees are desirable.
- Minimum 6-8 years of procurement experience across multiple indirect spend categories (e.g. Supply Chain Services, Corporate and Professional Services, Logistics, Warehousing, Capital and MRO).
- Strong communication skills; successful candidate will work with co-workers in multiple functions and locations as well as suppliers.
- Ability to lead change and influence others.
- Strategic sourcing and negotiation skills.
- People and change management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
20% or higher