Regional Procurement Director - Indirect
This position will have accountability for purchasing $500 MM + of Indirect spend. Reporting to the Vice President of Procurement, the Regional Category Director drives
Key responsibilities of the job include:
Drive strategy development, deployment
Lead development of strategies (including sub spend area strategy, supplier strategy, risk management strategy and P2P strategy) to drive regional business expectations
- Manage alignment and deployment of global strategies and financial plans
- Lead supplier negotiation strategy and process
- Support strategy execution across
region(including project prioritization, securing resources, governance andcontrols)
Lead the team of Category Managers and Buyers
Lead the assigned team in different strategic planning and sourcing activities
- Practice company Values to drive performance, talent management
- Set goals and drive KPI’s in accordance with NA procurement vision and goals
- Develop talent pool and build people capability
Manage stakeholder engagement,
Identify and manage connectivity with Functional Stakeholders and Global Procurement teams
- Manage stakeholder engagement and alignment throughout the end-to-end procurement process
- Lead supplier relationship management program for assigned categories
- Manage implementation of contracts for global categories (where Global Procurement Director is assigned as
opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Agriculture Economics, Business, Finance or Food Science required. MBA or MS degrees are desirable.
- Minimum 6-8 years of procurement experience across multiple indirect spend categories (e.g. Supply Chain Services, Corporate and Professional Services, Logistics, Warehousing, Capital
- Strong communication skills;
successfulcandidate will work with co-workers in multiple functions and locations as well as suppliers.
- Ability to lead change and influence others.
- Strategic sourcing and negotiation skills.
- People and change management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Click here to apply online