Regional Marketing Manager
Our client, a global leader in the packaging industry, has an immediate opening for a Regional Marketing Manager . This position would be responsible for the following:
- Support the commercial growth strategy process in North America in new growth markets considering the segment and product strategies. (Implement regional marketing programs to drive further demand in alignment with the overall global segment goals.) Deploy programs to close pipeline gaps in targeted segments and accounts. Support all Business Development activities
- Development, coordination and execution of effective Marketing & Communication plans (incl. PR, newsletters, web (including SEO) & social media, E-Commerce esp. Amazon). Includes tactics and goals for reaching key audiences – end users and channel partners – to drive brand awareness, interest and desire for their products and solution to increase Sales (working closely with Sales, Product Management and R&D together). Including event management. (Create regional campaigns, programs, and specific content in support of the global marketing, product and segment strategies).
- Collect and report on regional industry market intelligence (products, markets, competition and environment). Provide strategic recommendations based on extensive market research and sales analysis.
- Responsible for the Brand Management (maintain and improve brand awareness) aligned with the overall branding strategy.
- Implements commercial excellence projects, be the primary interface for the segment (Division) to the Sales Performance M and marketing org. Develop and execute a proactive feedback loop between global marketing and commercial teams. Leverage Group Marketing resources as an expert.
- Manage the regional marketing budget.
Essential Skills and Hard Skills (includes training, licenses, credentials & languages)
- Excellent technical understanding, preferred to work in B2B Marketing
- Experience executing market research projects, digital marketing campaigns, and traditional marketing communications
- Extensive knowledge in launching new products and driving effective campaigns
- Strong communication & collaboration skills – both locally & globally as well as internally & externally above all levels
- Preferred would be experience with E-Commerce and CRM
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent in analytics driven decision making
- Ability to create reports and presentations
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent and affordable Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending and Company funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 9 holidays per year
- Vacation pay
- Performance Bonus
Click here to apply online