AutoLoop was recognized by the Tampa Bay Technology Community as the Workplace Culture Program of the Year in 2018! We've built a fun and exciting place our employees enjoy and are inviting you to become a part of our growing company.
Energetic, motivated, and thriving in a fast-paced environment, the Regional Manager team at AutoLoop is proactive in Dealership ROI and successful use of one platform to achieve maximum return. Tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers, our teams are made up of passionate go-getters who are committed to our mission of transforming the automotive industry through progressive and innovative SaaS solutions.
The person in this role will be accountable for franchise car dealerships purchasing AutoLoop’s suite of products. Additionally, the Regional Manager will be accountable for generating and maximizing product revenue and increasing conquest customers. Our Regional Managers are assigned to territories and expected to travel within their region Monday through Friday as needed to develop dealership purchases of AutoLoop products.
The ability to develop relationships with car dealers, identify needs for AutoLoop products, present those AutoLoop products that meet those needs, present financial terms and close dealers on purchasing our products. Developing a complete working knowledge of the dealership fixed operations and variable operations will be essential to succeed in this position. Product expertise of the AutoLoop products – a bundled information package with software that aides in running the various parts of a car dealership will be needed to present and close dealerships on our valuable products.
- Discuss, present, and demonstrate key advantages of the AutoLoop solution to the customer.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Partner with Account Manager team to develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Build trusted relationships with decision makers at the dealership - Dealer Principals, Controllers, and General Managers. Interface and interact with F&I Managers, Sales Managers and Parts and Service Managers.
- Uncover business development opportunities to propel company's growth.
- Travel warrior - frequent travel in designated sales territories with 80-90% travel. Phone warrior – Conquest sales calls daily.
- Backfill open territories or existing territories, as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required.
- 5+ years of selling SaaS products.
- 3-5 years of experience selling Fixed and Variable Operations products to car dealerships a plus.
- Knowledge and sales experience of automotive solutions or similar products used in the automotive industry.
- The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the auto dealership departments and its processes - must have the ability to present the AutoLoop application face-to-face with potential customers as well as proficient with webinar presentations.
- Highly organized, self-starter with a successful track record managing a multi-state sales territory.
- Must have the ability to close sales opportunities and maintain a long-term trusted relationship with the customer.
- Must have above average computer skills – Including company CRM software (Salesforce, Netsuite).
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.