- Business development for our range of supermarket solutions and products in North Central Nigeria.
- Develop good network with project consultants and architects for lead generation.
- Develop good rapport with local agencies to identify upcoming supermarkets.
- Personal interaction with existing and potential customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales.
- Provide analysis and potential of territory reports to management.
- Attend trade shows and participate in industry associations.
- Invite supermarket owners to the showroom in the city and convince them to buy our products.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit goals within the defined geographic area.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS preferably in business, sales/marketing or related field and 5+ years of previous B2B or industry specific experience, preferably with large accounts.
- 3-5 years Sales Management experience.
- Must demonstrate initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to function independently without close supervision
NIGERIAN NATIONALS ONLY PLEASE