Regional General Manager
When a family-owned company has been highly successful for over a century, it says a lot. As a world-leading manufacturer of engineered farm equipment, our client employs thousands worldwide with a commitment to be wherever their customers are. Because of this commitment, our client initiated further expansion into Canada with the opening of multiple Farm Equipment Dealerships in western Canada - results have far exceeded expectations - more locations are planned in the future!
You have had overall responsibility for a farm dealership(s) in the past. Please consider accepting the challenge to be instrumental in the growth and profitability of multiple dealership locations within an assigned territory. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? You will be tasked to establish processes that support sales of new and used machinery, parts, service, and finance. Business results and accountability include sales growth (all departments), inventory, accounting, personnel, and safety of each location.
Your success will benefit from:
- Excellent sales ability combined with strong networking skills and the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Practical business and sales-minded focus with applicable industrial equipment experience
- 7+ years’ experience operating and growing retail operations
- Proven ability to optimize performance and growth at multiple locations while supporting customer-driven directives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Ag Economics or related discipline desired
- Ability to interpret financial statements to make sound business decisions
- Advanced team supervision/management experience including training and staff development
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, nationally, and internationally
Want to know more? Contact Blair Clark at 1.844.778.1031 for more information or book into his calendar to schedule time to speak! If not, consider our referral policy!
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online
(EM) Equipment & Mftg
Number of Openings