This position is based from Swift Current, SK – offering all the amenities you need PLUS it is conveniently situated a reasonable distance to Regina, Saskatoon, and Medicine Hat. This trade region is strong and vibrant – with numerous smaller towns and acreages to choose from should rural living be of interest. Be sure to check out ‘The Landing’, Cypress Hills, and area for boating, fishing, camping, etc in the summer. When you do check out the Landing, make sure you honk at the iconic 'lone tree' as you head north on Highway 4 – while definitely not the only tree in southern Saskatchewan, you can’t miss this area icon on the east side of the Highway a few minutes north of the City.
A reliable fixture and noteworthy brand in southwest Saskatchewan for years, recent notable mergers and acquisition have since tripled their locations. Now, with hundreds of employees across the Canadian prairies, their quality products, strong leadership, and award-winning customer service is recognized. They are committed to providing industry-leading technology to Canadian agriculture.
As REGIONAL GENERAL MANAGER in southwest Saskatchewan, you will be responsible for the development and achievement of the organization’s business plan and meeting expectations of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide organizational leadership in the areas of physical assets, employees, business processes, and financial resources.
The work environment you provide will optimize the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of the employees, and maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
Overseeing multiple locations in your assigned area, you will coach and develop Branch Managers; ensuring all departments are working cohesively as a team to achieve internal goals.
Your core competencies in assessing business ROI, leadership, and relationship building will be utilized!
Your Career Profile Demonstrates:
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Ag Economics, Marketing or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Experience and proven success in optimizing dealer performance and growth
- Proven customer relationship management skills
- 7+ years of management experience in running and growing retail operations within relevant industry sectors
- Proven ability to effectively manage a multi-store environment while supporting customer-driven directives
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally; the ability to exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintaining constructive working relationships
If your experience supports this as the next step in your career path, and you are open to considering possible relocation to/within the province of Saskatchewan, we invite you to connect with us. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
Questions may be addressed to Blair at 1.844.778.1031.While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview would be contacted. Those without legal authorization to work in Canada cannot be retained in our database as we are not licensed to assist with immigration.