Our Regional Sales Executive is responsible for creating, nurturing, managing, and maintaining a productive business relationship with all designated customers, ensuring they understand the value of – and achieve maximized benefits from – the use of Affinitiv products and services. This is a hunter position with the autonomy to leverage relationships through high activity. Affinitiv encourages an entrepreneurial mindset combined with a defined process that will ensure success. Primary support services include execution of work projects/items within the assigned region and proper handoff to account managers. Compensation, when quota is achieved, is well above industry standard and has NO cap. Highly favor some or all the below items:
- Past Presidents Club or equivalent award winner multiple years.
- References from past direct reports.
- Documented Top 10% in sales yearly.
- Accredited sales development program achievement.
- 30-60-90 days business plan completed before face to face interview.
- Achieve new business revenue goals set forth by department and company leadership.
- Develop and deliver (face to face) product presentations weekly.
- Close new accounts and sign new account agreements as directed.
- Know where each prospect is in the sales process and bring them to closure by offering solutions based on their specific needs.
- Attend applicable trade shows, industry events, and Automobile Association events, as set forth by department and company leadership.
- Develop, execute and follow a business plan for your territory
- This is a remote position and will cover the Northeast. Will consider individuals living in NY metro, Boston, or Connecticut.
- Understand your market and its potential.
- Comprehensive understanding regarding the number of franchises, dealer groups, and independents in your territory.
- Determine the total dealerships in your territory to determine sales growth potential.
- Set up territory maps with prospects and customers.
- Exercise good judgment to ensure efficient time and territory management.
- Know the competition & be aware of their penetration in your marketplace.
- With your Manager, develop competitive sales strategies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales. Experience selling products and/or solutions to automotive dealerships required.
- Successful track record developing new business and managing a territory.
- Experience using Salesforce or other applicable CRM tool required.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.