endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Global Commercial & CPG Manufacturer is adding an EHS Manager for oversight of up to 5 plants in North America.
This role offers:
- Lead Americas for all 5 product lines within a growing global organization
- Autonomous, Entrepreneurial environment
- Rapidly growing; last year expanded 20%
- Highly visible role near the corporate headquarters
- Responsible for the implementation of EH&S systems/processes to meet customer needs, internal organization, and drive the direction across the factories in matters of EH&S tool implementation, associate training, project management, and continuous improvement.
- Key contributor to the ongoing campaign of improving the safety, ergonomics and employee wellness.
- Serve as a mentor and being a proactive change agent that promotes a continuous improvement culture.
- Drive successful activities resulting in improved performance in safety and environmental KPIs, and employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or comparable technical degree
- 10 years of EHS experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Industrial safety experience within a diversified production environment.
- Up to 65% travel
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.