The company is the only company in the world solely dedicated to treating plagiocephaly. Their device was the first to be cleared by the FDA and the only one supported by clinical studies and over 25 years of documented outcomes. It is the only product proven to correct both cranial vault (upper head) and skull base (ear and face) abnormalities. This company is in an exciting time of growth and is currently growing at 20% a year.
- Manages 10+ clinics
- Up to 75% travel (3-4 weeks/month)
- Net Promotor Score (NPS)
- Financial conversion rate
- People management including employee relations, staffing, coverage, scheduling, etc.
- Providing the highest level of customer service in all their clinics
- Working collaboratively with appropriate individuals within the organization to resolve quality of care, conversion, customer service, people, or any other issues that arise.
- Developing Team Lead (may be OPA or Clinician)
- P&L responsibility
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Strategic Initiatives: Innovate and support new initiatives and execute on key strategic initiatives that drive the success of the business
- Patient first mentality: Committed to ensuring Clinicians, Operations Administrators, and Baby Imaging Specialists are providing the best clinical care and customer service to patients and families.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence across multiple functions is critical to success in this role.
- People Management: Ability to clearly communicate feedback, goals, etc to employees and hold them accountable
- Staffing: Maintain staffing levels consistent with patient volume to ensure quality of care and efficiency
- Employee Retention: Emphasize coaching, mentoring, and retaining talent through excellent communication, interaction with key leadership, and enforcing key competencies.
- Problem solving
- Results orientated
- Business Analytics: Review and analyze reporting and create and implement strategies based on analysis
- P&L Responsibility: Manage each clinic’s financial performance