Our client company is looking for Regional Drivers. You'll be home on weekends and once during the week. You'll need to be able to help unload the furniture when you drop if off at Retailers.
Great company (ONLY 8% Annual turnover!), make 80k-95k/yr, .61/mile, 100% health care premiums paid.
CDL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER
Our client company specializes in home furnishings. We currently have openings for experienced Regional drivers based in the Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Erie areas. If you’re an experienced, safety-oriented driver looking to join a company that truly values its drivers apply today to be considered for a position with the following benefits:
- Paid weekly at up to $28/hour or up to $.61/mile depending on load
- Home most weekends and up to two nights per week. Trips are 1-3 day trips
- Safety bonus of up to $2,500 per year
- 100% of Blue Cross/Blue Shield health care premiums are paid for driver
- Subsidized health insurance premiums for spouse/dependents
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life insurance and Short-term disability programs provided at no cost to the employee
- Paid (PTO) time off
- 401K with company match
- Paid orientation
- Employee Assistance Programs
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Specialized manual labor operating a heavy truck for local and regional deliveries of furniture or other merchandise associated with furniture to primarily retail customers.
- Assist in unloading deliveries to customer.
- Responsible for required paperwork and the preparation of daily logs via Omnitracs Electronic Logging System.
- Professionally interact with customers and others at points of delivery and/or pickup.
- Perform work in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations pertaining to operation of heavy motor vehicles on public roads and highways.
- Possess and maintain Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 2 or more years recent Class A driving experience
- Compliant with DOT driver qualifications
- Exceptional driving record
- Ability to operate single or combination motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 26,000 pounds
- Able to physically exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and /or 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Meet physical demands for medium to heavy work
- Able to read, write and communicate both orally and in writing in standard English
Carrier performs employment background verification, alcohol/substance abuse testing history, MVR reports, and criminal background history.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year