An on-trend global leader in plant-based protein ingredients, and a leading provider of pharmaceutical excipients is looking for a Regional Agronomist who will, assess and analyze results of crop production and plan, assign and implement research studies to improve crop yield and sustainable varieties.
Benefits of becoming a Regional Agronomist:
- Competitive salary
- 3-4 Weeks Vacation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical/Dental)
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and phone
- Hybrid work environment (home, office, field)
As the Regional Agronomist you will:
- Develop and build relationships with growers, government and industry stakeholders and commodity association partners
- Provide monthly grower bulletins
- Troubleshoot agronomic issues
- Collaborate, plan and implement strategic initiatives with the Raw Materials team
- Take corrective action to achieve the program’s objectives
- Manage pre-qualification process and sustainability program
- Analyze data and develop recommendations on path forward
To be considered for the Regional Agronomist you will have:
If this sounds like the kind of Regional Agronomist opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Know someone else who may be interested? Consider our referral policy!
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) in Agronomy, with relevant field experience and/or research study required.
- Proficiency with office technology and diagnostic scientific software.
- Data Management will be a critical aspect of this role.
- Minimum of 8-10 years working in Agronomy, Crop and Soil Science
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel regionally up 50% in season.
- Ability to work outside, stand, walk, kneel, and stoop for extended periods
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.